Thursday, April 3, 2014

4/3/14

Quick write: Identify the people, places, things, ideas that make life worth living for you personally.

The people that make life worth living for me would be my younger brother and my boyfriend,  I love them both to death, they mean the world to me and for them I try to be the best person I can be every day. My mom has a role in this too but it's mostly motivation, I want to grow up and not be a disappointment, to show her that I've gone above and beyond, I've followed my dreams and to have her living worry free. She's put up with all my faults and over looked the negative when no one else could and because of this I owe her, I have to achieve greatness for her. Thinking about this how could I forget my grandma? My grandma is also my motivation for me, she believed in me more than anyone else and for her I am also going to become something great. The future is worth living for me, I want to become successful, I want to travel and experience this beautiful planet I live on and eventually start a family, experience having a life develop in my womb and raise my future babies with love, give them the best life they could imagine and raise them to be correct so when they get older their children (my grandchildren) will grow up to be correct and so on and so forth. These are the things that make life worth living for me.

 3 - 2 - 1 

  3.
1. Lock in syndrome can be caused by massive stoke and other things.
2. People with locked in syndrome that want to die are not allowed to by law.
3. People with Lock in syndrome are in complete paralysis, except for their eyes.

  2.
1. Will there ever be a cure for this?
2. Why wont the courts let them end their life?

  1.
1. Sad

   Questions on Jean-Dominique Bauby :
  1. How did he get the technology to write a memoir?
  2. How did he write a memoir?
  3. What could he have done to prevent the stroke?
  4. Is he happy with his life?


What do you think makes life worth living in general? How might this relate to mindset?
 I think your family, love and happiness is what makes life worth living in general. Relating this to mindset I think people with the fixed mindset would want life to remain the same but someone with a growth mindset would accept any challenges and obstacles interfering with their life and try to see the positive.  

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful, thoughtful reflection. Don't quite understand how or why you ever disappointed anyone.....You are a great example of a growth mindset in your positive, sunny outlook.
    4-4-4-4

    ReplyDelete