Monday, October 6, 2014

10/6/14

Quick Write - 

One way my brain is similar to other teen brains is that both of our brains are developing. One way in which my brain is different is that my brain is very advanced, I know how to control my emotions, impulses and decision making. I have more control over my brain than most. 


Final Reflection: On your blog, describe the last decision of yours that was NOT influenced by your environment, your friends, or your emotions. Tell us how you came to this decision.


Taking my first breath into life was the first and last decision I made that was NOT influenced by my environment, friends/family, or my emotion. It was something that I did naturally, without thinking or feeling. 

Teenage Brain Graphic Organizer

2 comments:

  1. Please don't publish your quick writes until you have completed all the writing activities on the post that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make a very powerful statement in your reflection but it most definitely needs more development. Two sentences do not add up to a reflection. Don't see that you added anything to the GO after the class stopped doing it together. Did you finish reading the article? Your score: 4-2-3-3

    ReplyDelete